COVID-19 Information for Postdoctoral Scholars
Please access UWO website to get the last updates on COVID-19.
Refer to the Return to Campus plan for information on Western's phased ‘return to campus’ approach.
Here is a resource put together by the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies for students and Postdoctoral Scholars during this time of isolation and quarantine.
Federal Support: Government of Canada - Support for Individuals
Provincial Support: https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-support-people
London, ON: https://www.healthunit.com/
Global Affairs Canada has issued an advisory to avoid all non-essential travel outside of Canada until further notice. To limit the spread of COVID-19, many countries have put in place travel or border restrictions and other measures such as movement restrictions and quarantines. As a result, your travel plans may be severely disrupted and/or you may be forced to remain outside of Canada longer than expected.
Please contact Mihaela Harmos at email@example.com with any questions or concerns relating to your immigration status during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please refer to the Tri-Agency message on COVID-19 for information. You can also find specific informaiton form each granting agency below:
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Homepage: https://www.who.int/
- COVID-19 information page: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Q&A on COVID-19: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Province of Ontario
- COVID-19 information page: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
Public Health Agency of Canada
- FAQs: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/frequently-asked-questions.html
- Outbreak Update: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019- novel-coronavirus-infection.html
Government of Canada Travelhttps://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories